Mr. Durga Prasad Donepudi, Managing Director
- A veteran banker with rich experience of over 40 years in various fields such as Priority Sector Lending, Financial Inclusion, Government Business, corporate Banking and Retail Banking etc.
- During his carrier with Andhra Bank he served in various positions with last position held as General Manager.
- He was also an Advisor to Andhra Bank post superannuation. He was the Convenor of State Level Bankers Committee of Andhra Pradesh.
Mrs. Mahpara Ali, Chair Person
- Mrs. Mahpara Ali holds Master Degree in Arts and Bachelor of Arts (Hons). She also holds Diploma in International Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- She has served in various capacities in the State Bank of India (SBI) for 39 years. She Joined as Probationary Officer and held many key assignments covering all areas of banking.
- Before retirement she held the position of Chief General Manager of Bangalore circle of SBI.
Mr. Ravi Shankar Kolathur, Director
- Mr. Ravi Shankar Kolathur has done his Bachelordegree in Commerce from Osmania University where he was a Gold Medalist. Mr. Kolathur is a Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also a Member of The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
- He had work experience of over 30 years in senior and top management in different positions in different sectors such as: Manufacturing, Accounting Practice, Financial Advisory, Merchant Banking, Stock-Broking, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Higher Education, Financial Accounting, Cost / Management Accounting, Auditing, Fund raising, IPO / Placements, Treasury, ERP Implementation, Corporate Law, Investor Services, Business Strategy, Performance Management, Facilities / Services, Projects / Construction, Procurement, General Management.
Mr. V Jagan Mohan, Director
- Mr. Vedantham Jagan Mohan holds a Master in Business Administration from Osmania University. He is a professional banker, with more than three decades of experience in varied positions including as Chief Executive.
- Besides working in various positions in State Bank of India for a period of 28 years, he worked as Chairman and CEO of Kakatiya Grameena Bank, a Regional Rural Bank, and Managing Director of Coastal Local Area Bank Ltd, Vijayawada and Managing Director of AP State Cooperative Bank Ltd, Hyderabad.
He is a guest speaker and guest faculty for many Engineering and Management colleges/institutions including IIM, Indore. He contributed many articles on subjects like Rural Credit, in leading news Papers.