Mr. Durga Prasad Donepudi, Managing Director
A veteran banker with rich experience of over 40 years in various fields such as Priority Sector Lending, Financial Inclusion, Government Business, corporate Banking and Retail Banking etc. During his carrier with Andhra Bank he served in various positions with last position held as General Manager. He was also an Advisor to Andhra Bank post superannuation. He was the Convenor of State Level Bankers Committee of Andhra Pradesh.
Mr. TRV Satyanarayana, Chief Operating Officer
- Has more than three decades of banking experience in various fields of Banking viz.,Corporate Credit/Rural /Retail finance.
- Wide exposure in Business development, Data analysis, Data mining.
- Receivable Monitoring & Administration.
- Also having rich experience in the Administration of large offices.
- He is also having faculty experience of 8 years.
P. Chandra Sekhar Reddy, Chief Credit Officer
- A professional banker with more than four decades of diversified banking experience in Andhra Bank, DCB Bank and Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- He has held many important assignments including Regional Head.
Mr. Chandrakant Kulkarni, Head Internal Audit
An MBA from Bharatee Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune.
Has over 15 year's experience in financial and other services including over 13 years in Banking in KBS. He Joined the Bank as Field Executive and worked in various capacities like branch Manager, District Manager in branches and controlling offices before moving to corporate office. He has gained the exceptional knowledge of field operation and corporate office.
Besides Branch operations he has handled various area in corporate office
- Finance, Treasury and ALM.
- Customer Deposits.
Currently he is looking after credit and credit administration.
Mr. Anand Solanki, Head Parabanking and New Products
A Graduate from Kurukshetra University and Software engineer from NIIT, New Delhi. Has over 15 year's experience in financial services including over 10 years in Banking in KBS.
Besides the field assignments, he has handled various assignments at the Corporate level that includes:
- Business Development - customer deposits,
- Small Savings promotion project,
- Communication technology including migration to the CBS.
- Currently handling the Branch expansion, Branding strategy and Alternate channel i.e. Insurance, BC business and ATM business of the Bank.
K.V.Parameswara Rao, Head Compliance and Risk
A Commerce graduate from Andhra University, has been in the financial services sector for about 25 years that includes Vasavi Urban Co-Operative Bank, Hyderabad for 18 years, and KBS where he has been for over 6 years handling Corporate Affairs and Compliance functions.
PA Patnaik, Company Secretary
A Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a Graduate in Law from Utkal University, Odisha with work experience over 10 Years. He is serving in the Bank since 2010.
Mr. CH Sudhakar, Head MF and SAM
Is a Commerce Post-Graduate from NagarjunaUniversity. He is having 16 years experience in KBS Bank including other companies in financial sector.
He has handled various assignments including:
- Branch Operations as a Business development executive and Branch Head.
- Presently he is handling Risk based internal Audit (RBIA) of bank.
R. Anuradha, Head HR and Admin
A commerce graduate from Nagarjuna University. Has over 15 years experience in banking and financial services.
She has handled various assignments that includes:
- Accounts and finance, treasury management.
- Branch banking operations.
- Human Resource Management and,
- Administration Functions of the Bank.
Presently handling HR & Administration functions of the bank.
S Srinivas, Head ICT
Is Computer Engineer from Karnataka Technical University,Bangaluru. He has over 10 Years of experience in KBS Bank. He participated as team member and team leader for various projects implemented in the ICT-Department of Bank.
He has handled various projects that includes:
- CBS migration, Implementation and training to end user.
- Implementation of GPRS based online hand held machines for door step collections.
- NACH - testing and implementation.
He also developed few in-house applications for various usages of the branch and Head office of bank.